7 Nov 2014

Smokey Eye and Nude lip



Hello Beauties! I have been MIA and I apologise for it.

This is a post of a before meets after look I did about two weeks ago which is by far long overdue but due to my hectic schedule, I have been unable to post it on my blog.
For me, smokey eye and nude lip is a head turner for any beauty if well created! It never gets old and most times, it serves as my go-to look when I am running low on creative juice..(lol). I did a smokey eye and nude lip look for the dark skinned beauty in the photo and she loved it!
Click through!

                                                                      Before

Working on the eyes after prepping the face
Done with the eyes!
Final look without flash
Final look with flash





 What is your go to look?

 Please share!

Stay Beautiful,

Junie



No comments:

Post a Comment